Tuesday 17 May 2016

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Just One Day is a contemporary by Gayle Forman, the author who wrote If I Stay, Where She Went and I Was Here. I have enjoyed her other books, and this was probably one of the happier ones. I felt like the middle of the book was a bit slow, though I loved  the beginning, and the cliffhanger at the end was so annoying! I'm probably not going to pick up Just One Year, as the story line didn't really make me feel like I need to read it all over again, or continue the story. I would recommend this for fans of contemporaries, though not necessarily excessively cheesy or happy ones. Overall I would give this a 4 star, 87%

2 comments:

  1. Kendra i really want 2 read if i stay, would u reccomend it?
    And also i love Cassandra Clares books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I would kind of recommend If I Stay. I enjoyed it but didn't love it, so I guess you could read it and just see how it goes? IDK, I'm really bad at book recommendations. Cassandra Clare is THE BEST! I'm so excited for Lord of Shadows! :)

      Delete