Tuesday 21 March 2017

TV Shows

Hi, so I watch TV... These are my favourite TV Shows (some anime too)!

Doctor Who 
I love this show! There are a lot of seasons, and I've watched 1,2,4,5,6,7,8 and 9, and I'm currently watching series 3. It's really good, though there are always some bad episodes. Series 10 starts soon and I'm super pumped but it's Peter Capaldi's last season :(
Sherlock
 I love this show so much! There are only 4 seasons, so it's easy to catch up on, though each episode is 90 minutes. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE BEST ;) I'm also worried that they're never going to make another episode, so that's a risk...
Downton Abbey
This show. So good. I watched the whole thing earlier this year, and I loved it. The characters are the centre of the show, and just.... watch it


Yuri On Ice!!!
OMG!!! SO GOOD. VICTOR AND YUURI <3 AND YURIO IS BAE. Quality stuff. There are also really good ice skating things and stuff. The ships though.


Stranger Things
Yay! This show is so good and season 2 starts later this year! Mystery and stuff and very good quality. Everyone's obsessed.
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
It may seem like a kid's show but it's actually really good and the love square gives me life but is also very frustrating. Season 2 starts in May (It's French) Also there are superheroes.

Poldark
Yay for period dramas! This is set in 18th century England. Drama. Romance. etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment