Sunday 21 February 2016

The Last Little Blue Envelope

This is the sequel to 13 Little Blue Envelopes which I read earlier this month. It was definitely more enjoyable than the first one. I liked Oliver much more than Keith (other than the smoking)  and Keith was kind of a douche in this book. I hated how he would always pick on Oliver. Ginny was less annoying and I enjoyed the plot and writing in this book way more. Ellis was great and I loved Dublin and the cat guy (at the hostel). I loved the mention of Doctor Who and Harry Potter (obviously). I found that Ginny and Oliver's relationship was much cuter than her and Keith's. I would recommend this book to people who read the first one and didn't hate it, or people who didn't really enjoy the first one who would like to redeem their view on the series. 3 stars, 81% percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment