Thursday 25 February 2016

Fanfiction

I thought I would start this post with a list of my OTP's because this post is about fanfiction. So...
James Potter/Lily Evans
Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy
Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy
Calypso/Leo Valdez
Percy Jackson/Annabeth Chase
Nico di Angelo/Will Solace
Will Herondale/Tessa Gray
Sophie Collins/Gideon Lightwood
Isabelle Lightwood/Simon Lewis
Celaena Sardothien/Dorian Havilliard
Carswell Thorne/Cress Darnel
Kai/Linh Cinder
Zach Goode/Cammie Morgan
America Singer/Maxon Schreave
Eleventh Doctor/River Song
Amy Pond/Rory Williams
Sybil Crawley/Tom Branson
Matthew Crawley/Mary Crawley
Captain America/Peggy Carter
Fitz/Simmons
Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Mask
So that is my list of OTP's. I've probably forgotten some, so, sorry..
My favourite fanfictions are:
Roses are Red by Appello
Getting it Right by Moonprincess92
The Flames by craycray3
The The Things I Hate Most by InsomniacChocoholic
The Magic Word Is Sorry, Not Please by FlitwicksLittleBrother
Midnight Doesn't Last Forever by Ghostystarr
Love This Town by SilverCarstairs
Call To Arms by Katherine-with-a-k
All Was Well by AndNowWeDance
The Life and Times by Jewels5
Commentarius by B.C.Daily
That Potter Boy by BadgerInMySoup

So that concludes my fanfiction post. I don't write fanfiction, if you were wondering. (I used to have a Dramione fic, but I deleted it cause it was crap)

No comments:

Post a Comment