Sunday 13 March 2016

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Lady Midnight came out a few days ago and it was amazing. I would highly recommend this anyone who liked the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices, as well as people in general. You probably should read the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices before this, though you don't need to. I loved the new characters and the plot and it was just great in general. I'm going to go into spoilers so...

Spoilers!!!

That ending. Cassie Clare has done it again. And we have have to wait two years for Lord of Shadows!!! I loved Julian and Emma and Cristina and everyone. The parabatai thing is really annoying me because THEY JUST NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!! Kit being a Herondale really surprised me as well, and now I'm really excited about what's going to happen to him. I'm really afraid about Mark and Emma and what's going to happen. I feel so sorry for Julian and how he has to look after all his siblings at the age of twelve. And the Malcolm plot twist shocked me. I loved the Blackthorn family motto: lex malla, lex nulla ,  a bad law is no law. It just makes me laugh. :) I stioll ship Cristina and Mark, not Cristina and Perfect Diego, (who I have to call Perfect Diego now).
Overall I really loved this and can't wait for Lord of Shadows in 2018. And Chain of Thorns is out next year!!! I would rate this 5 star, 95%.

No comments:

Post a Comment