Thursday 17 March 2016

Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

I read Rebel Angels a while back, and I just haven't uploaded a review. This is the sequel to A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, which I read last year. I enjoyed this book more than it's predecessor, mainly because this upped the stakes and had more plot twists. It took me ages to pick this up after AGaTB, and I'm glad that I did, because I really liked this. My favourite character would have to be Kartik, though Gemma does annoy me. I feel like they should be doing more to stop Ann from cutting herself and stuff, especially Felicity, who I feel does nothing to help it. Pippa still being in the realms surprised me, though now I smile whenever I read  her name, because my sister thinks that Pippa is a weird name (which it isn't) and there's a girl in my year at school called Pippa, soooo.... Anyway, I would give this book a 5 star, 86%.

No comments:

Post a Comment