Thursday 24 March 2016

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

I really loved this book . I've been wanting to read it since January, though my library didn't get it till March and I don't have any money to buy anything. :) Passenger is written by Alexandra Bracken, who wrote the Darkest Minds trilogy which I also enjoyed, though I liked this more. It follows a girl named Etta Spencer, who one day is pulled back in time to the 18th century. She then goes on a kind of scavenger hunt through time with Nicholas Carter, a time-travelling sailor. Nicholas was my favourite character, he was so sweet and asdfghjkl; I just love him so much. This book was probably the second best book I read this year (other than Lady Midnight) and I can't wait for Wayfarer. I read the blurb and I already ship Sophia and Li Min. I can't wait to see what happens to Etta in Wayfarer an dhope that it's even better that the first one. I would give this 5 star, 94%

No comments:

Post a Comment