Monday 20 June 2016

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

I read this book a while ago but haven't had the time to upload a review onto here (sorry!). This is the second book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, and IT WAS SO GOOD! Like, the average rating on Goodreads is 4.77! That's so high! I really enjoyed this, even more than the first one, and I love all the new characters and the romance (they're my OTP). My favourite character is definitely Rhys, and FEYRE IS SUCH A BADASS IN THIS!! Last book she was kind of ahhhhh-y, and now she's so cool! If you've read A Court of Thorns and Roses, you definitley should read this, as it is much better, so if you didn't like that, you could read this and it might change you're mind. Overall, I would reccomend this book to everyone, (though there are a few adult-y scenes, so not for anyone too young) and I cannot wait for the next one (but Empire of Storms is out IN SEPTEMBER!!).
5 Stars
97%

No comments:

Post a Comment