Monday 13 June 2016

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

This is the first Brandon Sanderson book I read and I have to say that I loved it. My sister had been trying to get me to read them because she had read Steelheart and loved it, so I was like, I'll read Mistborn, then. It was AMAZING. I loved the world, the characters and the plot. Kelsier is my bae and I love Elend and Vin was the best. I found it to be one of those books where you have to set aside a certain time to read it, otherwise you don't really pay attention to what's going on, though it was still great. I loved the scenes at the dances and I found their powers to be really cool. (Though the metal was a bit weird). I'm really excited to read The Well of Ascension and I hope the rest of the series is as good as this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment