Monday 20 June 2016

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raash

Snow Like Ashes is a high fantasy YA book that I've been meaning to read for quite some time. It definitely lived up to my expectations and I loved it. I may not read the sequel, Ice Like Fire, as I've heard that it suffers seriously from second book syndrome, but hopefully I will (just not soon). I loved the characters except Mather, he annoyed me) and Meira was an amazing protagonist. I found the relationships between the characters as well as between the different kingdoms was realistic (even though I would have absolutely no experience whatsoever in that category), and I loved the plot and generally everything about the book. It was a fun read, and I would recommend it to people who love YA, kick-ass protagonists, or people just looking for a good book to read.
5 stars
90%

No comments:

Post a Comment